Disposable Viral Transport Medium (VTM),Viral Transport Tube, Virus Sampling Tube kit,
|Viral transport tube||LC-V71-1/3ml||3ml inactivation reagent with one swab|
|LC-V72-1/3ml||3ml non-inactived reagent with one swab|
|LC-V73-1/3ml||3ml inactivation reagent with two swabs|
|LC-V74-1/3ml||3ml non-inactived reagent with two swabs|
|LC-V75-1/6ml||6ml inactivation reagent with one swab|
|LC-V76-1/6ml||6ml non-inactived reagent with one swab|
|LC-V77-1/6ml||6ml inactivation reagent with two swabs|
|LC-V78-1/6ml||6ml non-inactived reagent with two swab|
|LC-V78-5/6ml||6ml inactivation reagent with five swabs|
|LC-V79-5/6ml||6ml non-inactived reagent with five swabs|
Instruction for Use:
1. Take out the flocked swab and get sampling with it from right body parts.
2. Remove the tube cap, put the swab into the transport medium.
3. Bend the swab at a 180 degrees angle to break at the appropriate point.
4. Tighten the cap, shake it several times and complete the sampling.
* Keep away from sunlight.
* Do not use if package is damaged.
* In vitro diagnostic medical device.
* Fragile, handle with care.
* Temperature limit 4℃-25℃.
* Consult instructions for use.